star wars (WARNING: plot points revealed)

I, too, saw the queenie switcheroo coming a mile away.

If Jar Jar had been killed off in the first half hour, this would have been
my favorite of the star wars films.

I think it would be absolutely hilarious if in episode 2 or 3, when after
Anakin joins the Dark side, he has to wear the Darth Vader breathing
apparatus as a direct result of an injury whilst reprogramming C3PO.  It
would be cool if Princess Leia reprograms him right before she puts the
hologram in R2D2.

I was disappointed that the Darth Maul character wasn't developed more.
What did have, 2 lines?  I expected to be bored by the light saber fights.
I was definitely not.  I'm opening up a chain of Darth Malls, coming soon to
your hometown.

My theory on the "virgin birth" of Anakin.  Somebody on the Dark Side (the
Senator?) secretly implanted genetically engineered embryo(s) in Ani's mom.
Or maybe she was in on it.  The Dark Side knew he would get jedi-trained,
then be ripe for plucking.  Maybe she's even in on it.
  Here's a question.  What relation are Luke's aunt and uncle to Anakin/the
Queen?  I suspect it's the queen's sister and her husband.  There's no
indication that Anakin has any siblings.  I don't recall their last name,
but I know it's not Skywalker or the same as that of the queen.

Damian