Re: @@

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> What if we held a Rhinelander's Ball?

you know, a new nightclub just opened up in Fort Wayne. it's called
Club Soda. straight out of the 1930s and 40s from what i hear.

isn't there a similar type of place somewhere in Cleveland?

and how formal do we want to go? vintage? man, the delema i'd face....
what to wear... my double breasted tux from the 30s? white dinner
jacket a la Cassablanca? single breasted tux from the 20s? tails from
the teens? or how about the Edwardian frock coat and set? so many
decisions...

and lynz, my closet door is still open...

(evil sinister chuckle)

bink