Re: @@

>Hm. Lynzi and I, over cheesecake, have just had an interesting idea. A
>lovely
>idea. A fun idea. An idea only two people without steady jobs could have.
>
>What if we held a Rhinelander's Ball?
>
>What if we all dressed up nicely, put our best brains forward, and jaunted
>out together, to bask in our collective radiance? What if we all got
>together
>and had a big party? Would you show up?
>
>"Think about it," Lynzi says. "Nikki and Lynzi in ball gowns. Cleavage,
>legs...never mind. Stop thinking about it."
>
>Ahem. I know WE'D have fun.
>
>Would you?

I be there with bells and whips and a little yoda key chain on
The problem is: when are we all free for a week end?
and should we invite the band? sort of an inverse rhinelander round up. Sort
of a rhinelander wind-down?

Sort of a Hi, were your fans, you knew that thought, but you're folks after
all, care for a drink....

kind of thing

Ta
D.M.
(grinning like a fined due to his aunt picked him up the Anakin Skywalker
figure today and made him feel like he was 8.)   :>