going further underground

(no otr here!)

hey all.

seems i'll be going further underground than i already am these days...

no more waiting tables for me, no sir.

have

real

job.

had a graphic designish job fall into my lap at a music gear
distributor here in town. soon i'll by an 8-5 working stiff--but i'll
have REAL weekends!

in the meantime, i'll give a week's notice at the resturant and but go
to my new job after the old one-- that is, i'll be working two jobs
this week. the new bosses want to get me slaving as soon as possible.

so if i post even less than i do now, well.... now you'll know why.

but it should be a cool job, because i still have my musical freedom!

just a little fyi for anyone interested.

bink