Re: Re: OTR web site

In a message dated 5/13/99 10:45:58 AM, binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com wrote:

>> I think you should also offer small dolls in
>> thelikeness of our "fave" member
>> for our amusement.
>
>Hey YZ! my ideas have returned to haunt the list! maybe you'll get your
>moving Linford action figure at last! with hammond and spinning leslie
>cabinet! and i'll get the swaying Karin doll with Rickenbacker guitar!!
>WOOHOO! are dreams are coming true!

YES! And I just described the "Linford Figure with Hammond Action!" to Lynzi
and the crew last night! And let's not forget Jack with his Whammy Bar! You
know, though, I think we should change Jack to Special Patented Grimacing
Action-- cos he makes such cute little faces when he plays.

new from Hasbro,

Ysoie

np:ASW