Re: Rheiners. / Mezzanine

> Greetings.
>
>  Is this the Cincinnati goth list?
>

>  thank you,
>
>  Gothbert Nightshade

uh-oh. oh, dear.

(broad incredulous grin)

yz? you see this?
am i gonna have competion for my newly given title from Stef?

(jnf - if you're reading, keep on going...)

jay

NP: Massive Attack - _Mezzanine_
                        ~*~*~ ACHTUNG! ~*~*~
jnf - wasn't it you that recommended this cd to me a couple weeks ago?
                     thank you, thank you, thank you.
           the best review i can possibly give for this cd:
cool and controlled as a blue-lit whitewashed chemistry lab,
           warm and sensuous as smooth, scented skin.

The machine does not isolate man from the great problems
of nature but plunges him more deeply into them.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944), French aviator, author.
Wind, Sand, and Stars, ch. 3 (1939).
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2