Re: Everlast/Lenny Kravitz/Black Crowes

On Wed, 12 May 1999 15:19:40 GMT, you wrote:

>vogelap at email_uc.edu (Andrew Vogel) sez:
>>On Wed, 12 May 1999 15:02:40 GMT, you wrote:
>>
>>>Well, I've got 2 extra 12th row tix for the show on Friday here in
>>>Columbus.
>>>
>>>Who's interested?
>>How much?
>
>$40 per.  Plus you get to sit by *me*

While the sitting by *you* is quite a draw, I'm gonna have to pass on
it since we're leaving EARLY on Saturday to go whitewater rafting...

Besides that, they're playing in Cincy TONIGHT!

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.                  http://pharmacy.uc.edu            (513)-558-3784