good old fashioned floridian lustiness

okay.

first of all, florida is a fine, fine place to live. (though i don't plan on
spending the rest of my life here. though i don't plan on spending the rest
of my year here.) and it is most certainly NOT just a place where old folks
go and wait to die...there are plenty of young folks like myself waiting to
die here as well. and i've even seen over the rhine here, so it can't be all
that bad. (ooh, look. she's on topic.)

love,
shauna
(who has been lurking for far too long. i miss you little lustmongers!)