r.e.m.

big bad brutha bruce wrote:

"I think my favorite thing about the Faith No More "Songs to Make Love To"
EP was the cover.  I mean, I bought it for the "Easy" cover song, but who
can deny the charm of rhinos in love?  That scary german polka thing reminds
me of "Emphesyma" by REM.  Not enjoyable in any sense of the word."

can someone elaborate on this "emphesyma" by r.e.m.?  i have every r.e.m.
album & i can't find it anywhere.  thanks.

also, for those that aren't boycotting linford's solo piano cd...is anybody
else out there as outrageously annoyed by the damn foot pedal noises as i
am?  i'm sure some people dig that all-naturale style, but i personally
think it's obnoxious as shit.  ;>  have a lovely day.

chillin like a villain,
dug