OTR pix in Cincy

Here's an interesting tidbit for the Cincinnati listies that I pulled
off the Psychodot/Graveblanket list.  I thought I'd share......

<<FORWARDED>>

There's a photo exhibit by Sam Marshall at the Borders book store near
Tri-County Mall (just across the street).  There are about 30 pictures of
local bands, mostly live candid shots.

There's one of Chris playing the Mandolin, one of Rob and Chris from an early
Everybody's Records appearance and one of the 'dots on stage.  That last one
is a bit odd; Rob and Bob are in the fore and background and are out of focus.
Chris is looking at the side of the stage directly at the camera and is in
focus.  All photos seem to be from 1994-1996.

There are also shots of Over the Rhine, B. Lovely, Adrian, Plow on Boy.

<<END FORWARDED>>

later,
AaronB

np:  Wilco - Summer Teeth