Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #616

Yadda-yadda deleted:

>From: Ysobelle at aol_com
>Subject: Re:  Re: kent listie gathering/VoL/Monk gig
>
>In a message dated 5/10/99 12:13:43 AM, binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com wrote:
>

> >and yes, my gig at Brady's is June 19th. i'm working on promo material
> >currently, so i hope to send you stuff by the end of the week. i'll let
> >you know!

BINK: GET A HOLD OF ME.

    nothing personal but bonnny sucks ass at getting the word out.
I've got connections to a propaganda organization (in kent)

   BTW: dunno if you remember, but we met when you came down to see anne
dechant. I was the guy in the fedora with the redhead (and she'd be jen)

>I went from Pittsburgh to Philly to fly to Columbus to drive to Dayton.
>This
>should be easy! Besides, I have something I have to bring you.

   GGD Now that's a road trip.

>So who else will be sitting at my table?

Yeah, Guess. >:)

>I think I need more sleep and less caffeine.

  Nope.

THE D.M.

Always store beer in a dark place
   ---Lazarus Long