Re: Actually its D.M. (About anne and cocteaus)

"Gardner McPherson" <yavin at mindspring_com> sez:

>>>Dancing on a volcano, "Gardner McPherson" <yavin at mindspring_com> said:
>>>I don't wanna see you chained up.
>>
>> I do.  Kyle told me about Jen.
>
>Ah, yes... but... THAT letter was written by DM... not Jen.  Check the
>subject.  Now then... is there something about yourself (maybe sexual
>prefernce changes, you want to share with the rest of the group?... hm?  ;-)

Hmm.  Who's DM?   Ah, who cares.  I wanna see ALL YOU MOTHERS chained up.

Thank you, this has been a public service announcement.

Chris

PS - my goatee is as pathetic as ever.
--
NP: Queen - _Sheer Heart Attack_