Here's a thought...

It's very selfish of me, I know, but that's just the way I'm feeling at
this moment.  Since those of us who couldn't go to the show must wait
2-4 weeks for our discs, why don't one of you nice <chris> listies with
a nice, fast, <cable> modem put the songs up on one of our exclusive mp3
pages.  I would surely LOVE to download them like tomorrow or the next
day.  I mean you know if you *wanted* to do it I wouldn't mind or
anything... even by next week would be fine, but you know since it rips
while you sleep, well I don't know--it would just be *awful* nice of
you...

.