Info?

Hey all,
	I just wanted to write and give some info and ask some of you all.
First of all, I have had the bittersweet joy of being selected of the
overlooked and underfunded campus radio station her at Calvin College in
Grand Rapids, MI.
	I would like to let you know that we are broadcasting over the
internet now, and if you happen to ever be bored while browsing the net
and have RealAudio, then please check us out.
	Secondly, I have in my budget enough money to do a concert or two.
I am wondering if anyone has any information on contacting OTR for
booking.  They've played here for the last couple years, and I would ask
the college's event coordinator except that right now he's dealing with
the fallout from a Liz Phair concert we had here a couple of weeks ago.

Stephen Swanson
WCAL, General Manager