I EXIST!!!!

My dear dear listies....

You little know how excited I was just a moment ago to finally get mail from
myself on this list.

It seemed that no matter what I tried, nothing worked. And so alas, I have
been emailing people individually--what more could I do? So I opened this
new account and I can finally post to the list for the first time since my
walkerl@cray address this summer.

I've been wanting to tell you all what a wonderful evening I had at Bogart's
last Friday. It was truly a joy to meet all of you beautiful people.

Chris, it is always good to see you again. How I've missed batting my eyes
at you. ;)
Kyle, I'm so glad you could come! :) It was good to see you again.
Jay, you were every bit as fun and fascinating as you appear online. ;)
Drew, you're....something else. ;0 jk
Gardner, I do hope everything is better with you!! It was a pleasure to
finally meet you!!
Ysoie and Jessyka...I rarely have so much fun in bathrooms as I did during
that very short interlude. :) I'm glad we're not too claustrophobic.
Jessyka, when I read that email that you sent, I was so pleasantly surprised
by your sweet comment that I yelled out in disbelief for the entire crowded
computer lab to hear, "I'm gorgeous!!" Oh dear.
Tim...I'm so proud of you for finally writing to us all. ;)
Dan, I still say you don't look much like an accountant. And I'm glad that
you and Nate could catch up.

Well, I should be on my way and work on my instructional design.

It's good to be back

lisa