Re: Blackbird...

At 08:48 AM 5/5/99 -0700, Elsah wrote:
>  How did you get OtR doing Blackbird? And can I have
>it? Ok, you don't need to give it to me, just write if it's posable for
>me to own it. Thanks.

It's on their new CD, Amatuer Shortwave Radio.  It was officially released
April 30th at the show at Bogart's in Cincinnati.

As for getting it, I'm sure someone on the OtR list can supply the phone
number, or fax number, or address to be able to order one from the band...
I don't have it on me, so I can't help ya there.

Chris, you got it?

Dan

NP: Sixpence None the Richer - Fatherless and the Widow

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
      "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+---                    AFTERSWISH                  ---+