Re: Added Dates and other musings...

The man with the plan, Linford, wrote:
> The June shows are:
>	Saturday, June 5,  Schubas, Chicago, IL. (2 shows)
>	Sunday, June 6, Peabody's Down Under, Cleveland, OH.
>	Friday, June 18, The Ark, Ann Arbor, MI.
>	Saturday, June 19, Canal Street, Dayton, OH.

I, for one, say... hell yeah!

After 8 hours of intense testing and expecting 8 more hours of the same
tomorrow, this was great news.  OK, well, maybe it wasn't 8 hours today,
but I crammed it into 6 for some godawful reason... do I really wanna be a
CPA?  I guess so...

I'll probably be at the Cleveland show (once anybody up there gets ticket
info, let us know).  And at the Dayton show, if I can get a ride.  ;)

I'll keep my eyes peeled for when tickets go onsale at Canal Street.  If
some of you "out-of-staters" want me to pick up tickets, let me know.  The
club is only about 5-10 minutes away from my apartment (well, maybe 10-15
minutes in bad traffic)

this rules...BTW.

Dan

NP: my brain sizzling as a fan runs in the corner of the room

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
      "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+---                    AFTERSWISH                  ---+