RE: bootlegs, yada, yada

> >...and my acronym base is quite small.
>
> Yeah, but you can get this one.

I suck at acronyms.

> >> NP: Charles Mingus - _Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus_
> >>
> >Saw Joni's "Mingus" on sale at Chapters the other day...I almost bought
> it,
> >but then I looked in my wallet and figured I should wait...again.
>
> _Hejira_ or _Court And Spark_ are better, IMO, but _Mingus_ ain't bad.

Hejira is one of my favourites right now...I'm a little more partial to her
smoker voice though - "Night Ride Home", "Turbulent Indigo" - I wonder how
long I'd have to smoke until I got a voice like that.  I really need to get
"Taming the Tiger".  I really need to get a lot of albums at this point.

Candace