Re: bootlegs, yada, yada

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>> And speaking of Clapton guitar behind things, I bought Roger Waters _The Pros
>> And Cons Of Hitchhiking_ last week, which features Clapton on guitar.
>>
>> Man!  What a great album!  You can almost forgive Waters for leaving Floyd!
>
>Yeah, but you just can't forgive him for that cover art.  Come on, man,
>sublimate your fantasies!

Heh.  Unfortunately, I have the US cover, which prominently features a large
black bar across the buttocks of the nude hitchhiker.

>I wonder if Madonna has a copy of this album...

If she did, I bet her own effort from the same year, _True Blue_ would have
sounded better.
--
NP: Genesis - _Invisible Touch_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):