Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

danamcc at planetaccess_com sez:

>Hello all!!  Hope that you guys had a good weekend.  It sounds like the show was great and, again, I wish that I could have joined everyone.

Yeah, you would have loved it.  Drew was there.

>How about a big YEA!!!! for me for finally getting a desk at work!

Woo-hoo!   A DESK!

>Why did I start this post anyway??  Oh--hey, Chris, are you feeling a little angry today??

Nope.   I'm in a good mood.

>>>Drew sucks

He DID!  He abandoned us to our own devices!

>>>Mea culpa.
>
>>>Mea DICK!  (this just simply isn't true)

Heh.   Judge not lest etc.

>And the one that made me start to worry about you, Chris:
>
>>>"Fuck you, I won't do what you told me" - RATM

What, I can't quote song lyrics anymore?

Zack De La Rocha RAWKS!
--
NP: Metallica - _Master Of Puppets_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery