Slant & jazz music in general

Well, I guess studying might have to wait for an hour...

I saw Slant (Mike Georgin's band) last night at the Nite Owl in Dayton's
Oregon District.  I was blown away.  I only stayed for about 2 hours (they
were playing until 1am, and I didn't want to stay that late), but it seemed
like only an hour- it went by so fast.

They played several Slant songs, several Mike Georgin songs, and some jazz
covers.  It was just incredible.  I really like Mike's CD- the bass sounds
and songs that he puts together with bass in the forefront are just plain
cool.

And Bruce, will you still love me if I like jazz?  You just seemed shocked
that wanted to go to a jazz concert... Anyway, it was well worth it, and
I'd go see Slant again at the drop of a hat- whatever that cliche means...

Dan

NP: Souixsie & the Banshees - Tinderbox

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+