Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

Andrew Vogel wrote:
>If some kind soul will email me the setlist from Friday's show, I'd be
>happy to write up my review of it (don't we all just wait with baited
>breath for that!)... My setlist seems to have disappeared...

SET 1:
Smoke on the Water
Baby got Back (just Karin on acoustic guitar)
Spice Up Your Life (extended jam version)
Duran Duran Medley
Have a Cigar

SET 2:
I Started a Joke (I never knew Linford liked the BeeGees)
Girl, You Know Its True
Vogue (nice dance moves, Jack)
Du Hast
Glass Onion ("the Walrus is Linford" didn't flow lyrically, IMO)

ENCORE:
Every Rose Has Its Thorn
V-Star V-Statue (Karin's cover of U2's "With or Without You")  ;)

good show... can't believe you forgot that setlist so quickly, Drew...

duh...

Dan

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+