Re: Hey there

hi.
that nice Kari asked,
>someone please help me get out of this.  I've tried
>and I can't.  thanks.

sure.  no problem.

if this =
bed: swing legs off side.  stand when feet touch floor.
jail:   have mom bake file into cake.  deliver on your birthday.  file
slowly so as not to arouse suspicion.
debt: set budget.  stop or reduce spending on unnecessary items,  and funnel
that money into your smallest credit card balances first to get them paid
off.  then pay off the larger balances with the money you were spending on
the smaller ones.  in serious cases,  consult a bankruptcy attorney.
house:  locate front door, twist handle, pull door toward you, step over
threshold.   don't forget sunscreen!
pain:  percodans have always been my favourite.
trouble:  fess up.  admit contrition.  act remorseful.
garage:  often there's a button near the man-door.  press it and the
motorized car door will power-up.  don't start the car until it's open
because of the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.    enter car,  engage
reverse if applicable, and exit the garage.  close the door with a button
commonly found on the sun-visor to prevent unauthorized entry into your
garage while you're gone.
public buildings:  fire codes require illuminated "EXIT" signs over doors.
find these, often ceicling mounted.  larger malls often have a graphical
representation of their floorplan in a kiosk in the central area of the
mall.  locate the "you are here" arrow then locate the nearest exit and
determine your course of exit accordingly.
Akron:  major thoroughfares through akron are I-76, I-77, S.R.8,  S.R. 224.
these can link you to the turnpike, I-71, I-480,  I-90,  and various smaller
state routes and highways.  best to consult a map.
airport:  Pilots have different rules for exiting airports than non-pilots.
i don't know your status.  ask at the info desk.
hole:  a ladder or a rope secured to something fixed above ground are
usually the best options.   measure the height of the hole carefully so as
to determine the size of the ladder or rope.  one too short  may prove
frustrating.
phone company agreement:  simply call a competitive provider.  they want
your business more than you want them,  so be demanding with the perks you
get for switching.  drill 'em for everything they can give you.   don't be
surprised when your current provider calls back with sweet deals to get you
to rejoin with them.   take the best offer.  also ask for a t-shirt!
tree: be careful!  watch your footing and handholds carefully.  one slip and
you can plummet a hundred feet.    often the best way down is the same way
you got up.  those little jumps you had to make to reach a branch on the way
up are the risky bits on your way back down, so plan each hop carefully.
if in doubt of your ability, scream for help until someone calls your fire
department ladder crew.  don't panic.
over the rhine mailing list:  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  (evil b-movie laugh).

hope this helps  (don't i?  :-)  )     good luck, ms. kari.

jg

ps   hi, ms. liz.    welcome in.