Steve Taylor & Burlap

>Is anyone familiar with Burlap To Cashmere?
>They're on Squint as well.

actually, they're on A&M Records.  but the guys at A&M liked Steve Taylor's
(ingenious) way of packaging all of the Squint Entertainment liner notes
(ie- the cover art is bigger and behind the tray) plus they wanted to
distribute B2C to the more christian-oriented retailers, so they licensed
out "Anybody Out There?" to Squint to be distributed to the CBA market...

Burlap to Cashmere is truly something to behold, though.  I saw them open
up for Jars of Clay once (and they blew Jars of of the water).  Then I saw
them as the main band at Canal Street.  WHOA!!  That was one of the best
shows I've ever been to (and I've been to tons).  The Greek guitar stylings
kick my ass.  It's just so fun to watch them.  For the most part, I'm in
complete awe when I see them.  They're gonna be at Cornerstone this year
too, so that'll be cool.

Dan

NP: Ben Folds Five's new one  ("Mess" is a beautiful song)

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+