Re: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Aaaack!

In a message dated 4/29/99 10:32:58 AM, rushlight at hotmail_com wrote:

<<>Wait a minute now-- are you attempting to imply we're NOT? After
>FRIDAY? Are you insane???

>hmmm...look at what you just said, dear? there are at least two
>paradoxes in there? ;)

Yeah? So what's your point, sonny?

Besides, don't two paradoxes make a...um...therorem?

>>You ARE attending Friday, right?

>sadly enough...*sighs* no. there's a large poetry festival in kent
>this weekend that i planned on intending, and some other things have
>appeared out of nowhere to fill my weekend.

And I say ONE MORE TIME:

RATS! Not even for Kaldi's Saturday morning?

>i would if i could...but that just makes it all the more important to
>plan bellies II: the return to kent.

Oh, my Lord. I'll have to seriously brush up on my pool game. Heather's gonna
kill me....