Bogart's

Many of us on the list will not be able to attend the concert tomorrow
night. I myself will be here in Binghamton, New York and will not be
able to come home to Cincinnati. I want to be at the last concert where
Brian will actually be a member of Over the Rhine. If the people on
this list that are lucky enough to attend would be so kind, I would
appreciate it if you would give the rest of us a review of the concert
and let us know if Linford makes any announcements.
Thanks,
Josh