RE: fish, bicycles, pineapple, and other randomness

Hi everyone!

Can a newbie introduce herself? :)
I'm Laura -- an old die-hard groupie and OtR lover. I hail from Chicago
(well, the NW suburbs), and do the writing/editing/computer thing, as well as
writing for myself, rock climbing, and making it OtR whenever I can.

I'm bummed to be missing the whole shebang shindig this weekend...but I can't
get off work, and despite the speed and wonderfulness of my little car, I
don't think I could make it 500 miles in 3.5 hours. (Not that I wouldn't like
to try sometime, but...)

However, as a consolation, they will be at Schuba's here in Chi-town on June
5. This is, in my opinion, one of the best places to hear them -- atmosphere,
acoustics, and all. But I'm biased, too...
At any rate, I'd love to see/meet/hang out with anyone who wants to come up
for that one.

So that's me! You may now flame (or flog me with a fish?) at will. :) :)

you ppl are hilarious, btw...your msgs have been my comic relief the last
couple of days. :)

swimmingly,
laura