Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Aaaack!

> --- Amy N Macrellis <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> wrote:
>
> > > are you sure he doesn't mean *fish*?
>
> > I can just see it now:
>
> > np:  The sound of Zsoie being flogged with a
> > largemouth bass
> > to the tune of "I Painted My Name..."
>
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
>
> I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

I'm not sure that a dollar would cover the production costs, dear,
but I'm willing to try it if Yz is!

 > > Going to do work now.
>
> now why on earth would you want to do something like like?

Um...because they won't pay me to sleep or watch TV or send you
wonderful people silly e-mail or even to write music or poetry.
They just want me to work, and since they pay the rent, I work.
But not for much longer.

And on that note, I must go grade exams (the second-to-last set
of exams I'll ever have to grade at this (ack) university!!!!!).

Lovies,
Raven-amy