Re: Re: Review: OtR at Brady's, 04/23/99

> >> They were Ysies
> >
> >Yes, dear, I know.  But they /could/ have belonged to just about any
> >of the women there. ;)
>
> Over my dead!

Whoa there, lady.  I meant that they were cool enough that I would
have expected any of the lovely ladies there to belong to those boots,
not that I was planning to steal them. ;)

Not that I wouldn't plot to steal them, given the chance, I just
wasn't thinking about it at that particular moment.

(*)
Raven-amy