drinking at daniels

hey everyone!

brucey and i were just talking, and i told him that we had to do a shot
together.  well, he came up with the idea that, just before the group of us
heads over to bogarts, those of us who are drinking should all gather up at
the bar in a line, and we all buy a shot for the person on our left.

how fun is that?  i love it!  let's do it!

can't wait to see everyone and go completely broke buying cds for my
international loves.  amy romania and mark, i'll be sure to remember you.
and stevieboo, i remember your request as well.  you kids are lucky i love
you.

see everyone on friday!

np:  _is there life after high school_
*hugz and kisses*