Review: (Bantering on... no longer REALLY about Kent)

>> > Jessyka, darling, truly lovely to meet you (and your dress, and
>> > your boots, whose-ever they were).  You /will/ write me, won't you?
>>
>> They were Ysies
>
> Yes, dear, I know.  But they /could/ have belonged to just about any
> of the women there. ;)

I don't know if that says something about the boots, or the women there?
Come on boots... start walking.

>> Oh fine, everyone talk about how much of a hottie Kyle is.  ;-P
> You don't have to stick out your tongue at me to get me to call you
> a hottie, love.  (Although bribery is /always/ accepted...)

How about threatening you with photographs.  Oh, wait... that's blackmail,
not bribery.  Hm... but it COULD be bribery.  If I aproached it right, and
the other way around.  ;-)

>> > Somebody said earlier that non-listie Jen has oodles of class.  You
>> > are *so* right on.
> This woman has enough class for a whole nation of colleges.  Trust
> me.  You've only seen the eensy tip of the iceberg.

Nah, if I'd seen the "tip of the iceberg"... I'm stopping there before I go
too far.

> Isn't it amazing, the effect we all have on each other?

What effect?  Where?

Oh well... I guess denial isn't working.  *sigh*  All right.  You people all
have an effect.  A huge one.  I just wish I'd met you all sooner.

*wondering how to cope with the influx of cool*
Gardner.

--
"If you can write something like this and you kill yourself, people won't
have anything to read.  It's selfish"

-Safirstein (Waterworks)