Re: Re: Aaaack!

--- Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

> BTW, during my weekend roadtrip excursions i had
> much more opportunity to dig
> in and digest _Undone_ more. i really dig it, bink.

cool! every time i hear a train blow through town, i think of Clandiah!
i must say that i like your eclectic mix of traditional and 'non'
traditional music on 'The Train Journey North.' cool stuff!

> i think my favorite song is now 'Wipe Away' - i've
> always loved dual vocal
> stuff, and you did a great job of it! ironically,
> reminds me a little of sir
> Rozz Williams back in the day...
> has a super-cool feel to it also.

i must confess, it's my take on the Velvet's "Rock and Roll" and "Cool
it Down." i'm the local lou reed cover artist here in town.

> i also dig your lyrics much.

thanks! :{)}

(i really needed to hear that today. skipped work cuz i'm a bit down in
the dumps. have to take a personal day once in a while, right?)

> >  p.s. just had dinner with brucey tonight. he was
> passing through town.
> >  oh the ideas we have....

> maybe you can start by putting 'Murder'ous thoughts
> in his brain - i really
> want to cover that with someone.
> i'd also be quite happy with 'Within Without' - that
> song really holds
> something for me.

brucey and i did talk about that project. (as well as *other* OtR
topixs...) we're both serious about a cover album if we can pull it
off. i still have thoughts about "Lucy"... i wanna see what else i
might choose from.

bink