attention weekend travelers - lodgings etc.

greetings beautiful people!

i will be up for some adventure this weekend to be sure, and am greatly
looking forward to spending it with you folks.

~ lodgings ~
my vote goes to the big, round Quality Inn right across the river in
Covington. it's *very* nice, and the 'River Side' rooms run $109.

this provides a place close to downtown (for our Kaldi's run in the AM), and
a lovely panoramic view of the city as well.

when i called, i learned that these rooms have the option of having 1
king-sized bed or 2 doubles - both are the same price. we can also pack up to
5 people in a room - again, this does not affect cost.

this is probably the nicest option for the price in the Cinci area, and would
be $22 each + tax/whatever.

if you want something much schmantzier, the Westin downtown in Cinci offers
their 'Deluxe Fountain View' rooms - up to 4 people, 2 full-sized beds,
overlooks Fountain Square, yaddayaddayadda, $139 for this Friday night for 4
people.
this place is VERY nice and comes with all the trimmings, and it's also
*right* downtown on Fountain Square.
this would be $35 each + tax/whatever.

~ my suggestion ~
we chip in to get a room Friday after the show and mischief - i don't snore &
have been known to sleep in true casket position.

please advise ASAP so i can reserve!
(include your lodging preferences if you have any)
(also, advise smoking, non-smoking, etc)

thank you,

jay

NP: Loreena McKennitt - _The Visit_

"Fox, the only thing Karin Bergquist is interested in is you"
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2