Re: Review: OtR at Brady's, 04/23/99

In a message dated 4/26/99 5:23:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu writes:

> When "I Painted my Name" came
>  on, I just...
>
>  I can't explain the feeling.  Smiling so widely my face should have
>  cracked right in two...but with joyful, wonderful, amazing tears just
>  streaming down my face.  perfect.  a moment of perfect joy.

how funny.  it's playing in my ear right now.

i love this song.  it's one of my absolute favorites.  i wish that life could
really be this peaceful.

anyway, with regards to kyle, i didn't do anything to him, besides baffle
him.  *laughing*  he told me today that he can't read me at all.  that's
good, though...have to keep them guessing.

and of course i will write to you, amy-raven.  the only thing i truly regret
about my experience with you is that we didn't have the opportunity to talk
more.  but i think we were both preoccupied with other things.  :)

and jamie, since you're a lurker now and can read this, thank you so much for
the long island iced tea.  i will repay someday...hopefully sooner than later.

np:  over the rhine  _patience_
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka