Re: Re: Kent Lostees, My Love Is A Fever, and Pool.

In a message dated 4/25/99 12:42:57 AM, yavin at mindspring_com wrote:

>Alyssa... dearheart.  Your beautiful.  You guys should see her trussles.
>They're perfect.  And such a pleasant smile.

AUGH! I SUCK!

How could I miss Alyssa? I tortured the poor girl by not being able to stop
playing with her glorious curls all evening! (What the hell are trussles? Did
 miss something? Are they anything like truffles? I missed chocolate? Oh--
maybe that's all to the good or I would have imploded.)

If we ever do a Goth remake of the Wizard of Oz, Alyssa's got Dorothy in the
bag! She rocks!