some unrelated thoughts

Hi List,

i just worked my way through 210 posts after being internet-less for a
week. HEre's some random thoughts i would like to share.

Great news there will be two new CD's out soon. I'm very curious what
Linford has been up to behind his piano and i'm also looking forward
to the other CD which will give us a review of a decade of OtR. See
how thay progressed through the years in terms of styel and lyrics.

I really am sad that i am missing out these listie gatherings
before/at/after shows..... Maybe next year i might just have to go to
the us and  try to experience one.

My first reaction about Brian leaving the band (or vice versa) make me
sad. But, like some of you have pointed out, let's wait out and see
what Linford and Karin have in store for us....

I must say i was shocked when i heard about the school shooting in
Colorado. My prayers are for the families who lost loved ones and for
the cummunity in that city.
This kind of thing seems so impossible to image it happening here in
Europe, but maybe we will one day be in that awful situation, too.

Happy "sober" conference, NRA.........

(don't want to start any gun debate on this list. if you feel you have
something useful to say about this, email me privately.)

Mark