all this business

hello there, people and friends.
it's been a little while since i've posted my opinions, so here goes . . .
we don't really have any idea what's going on inside the heads of the members
of our beloved over the rhine.
maybe linford's really an asshole.  i doubt it.
maybe karin is a kgb agent and is having brian turned over to the russian
mafia.
maybe brian is actually jesus christ himself and must now return to the right
hand of God the father.
maybe - just maybe - jack and terri are circus acrobats who, after a long
period of discussion and pondering, have decided to sell brian into slavery
in order that they may fund their own sideshow.
good God, the possibilities are endless!
i'll miss brian, but at the same time my commitment to over the rhine as a
band is not diminished any more than it was the first time he left.  when ric
left the band, i didn't say, " well, shit.  no more happiness in my life -
thank you."
*so*
with that said . . .
stef