Re: Tori & Alanis (NOTRC)

At 12:12 AM 4/23/99 GMT, you wrote:
>Dancing on a volcano, Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> said:
>>plus Tori Amos (yay) is touring with Alanis Morissette (sort of yay).
>
>This is still unconfirmed according to one of my sources.  Well, at
>least as of Tuesday it was.

yeah, but rumors that are published in Rolling Stone are worthy of at least
getting worked up over.  regardless, seeing Tori again would be cool.  and
i dig Alanis' CDs... not too keen on her live (but it'd be cool, nonetheless).

Dan

NP: Mourning Widows - Mourning Widows   (the most I've ever paid for a CD-
damn Japanese-only imports...)

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+