No Subject

Damn. Damn. Damn.  I just sent this to two different _wrong_ e-mails
(OTRhine and over-the-rhine-announce).  Hopefully, the latter will bounce,
at least.

Anyway...

>CD's and such
>Til We Have Faces      $13 ea (no cd booklet) very limited supplies
>Patience                    $13 ea (no cd booklet) very limited supplies
>Eve                            $13 ea (no cd booklet) very limited supplies
>Amateur Shortwave Radio		$14 ea
>I Don't Think I Need Nothin		$14 ea

Oh wow.  Finally, the cry has risen from the Internet.  It is good.  It is
so very good.

And a CD with Dancing Queen on it.  MMMmmmm...

I wish with all my heart that I could make it to Bogart's for the shindig,
watch the show, and meet y'all.  But I'll just have to drink to your health
and listen to my cds instead.  And I'll have eight soon rather than six.

Wow.  New CDs.  I was hoping this would come eventually.

And the best of luck to OtR with the label shopping.  I hope you find what
you want.

Pax,
-Bob the Dancing Monkey

[O] Drew Johnson - CLA - Office of Info Tech
[O] x5-4885 - http://lucix.cla.umn.edu/djohnson/
[O] djohnson at cla_umn.edu - ICQ: 10800645