alyssa's answers to Kent questions

	436 E. Main St., Kent OH 44240

	phone (330) 673-6060

When am I gettin' there: about 6-ish, I'll wear a nametag and try to
score a large table, but, after seeing the last OtR at Brady's, I can't
promise anything!!!

I can't give highway directions (don't want to get anyone lost!!!!)

I may be able to give local directions to anyone who writes me back
before I leave this here lab for the day (circa 8pm, or abt. 6 hrs
from now.)

I would throw a small after-show shindig, but I have to work in the
morning!!!  I'd suggest that those of us who want to yack post-show
should choose one of three nearby all-night places (Brimfield rte 43
Country Kitchen, Stow rte 59 Country Kitchen, or Kent Denny's-this
may be the easiest/closest) to meet.

- I love ya' all, -Alyssa

<nofill>