Re: Sad State of Affairs

> > i'm sure they have more than waits in their collection,  but that's all i
> > can confirm.   and it makes me happy.
>
> It wouldn't surprise me if these was some L. Cohen in their CD rack,
> either.
>
> I should be able to spout off about 10 more artists that "should" be
> in that (theoretical) CD rack, but it's still too early.

This could be a fun game, if anyone cared to play.

We've heard some 'actual' stuff here lately:

Tom Waits
Portishead

and doesn't Ric regularly cover Jimi Hendrix?

Amy posits Uncle Leonard.  Someone made a humorous guess about a direct
influence on "Goodbye" yesterday-- I can't remember what, but it made me
laugh.

I bet Karin has some Ricki Lee Jones tucked away somewhere.

Anyone else?

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: