Ysobelle getting to Kent

>  If I'm remembering correctly, shows usually start
>>around 8.
>
> Hmmm. So if I leave here at 6.30, and it's an hour away....
>
> Gardner?

Yes, yes.  I've left you phone messages dear, you aren't returning them.  I
don't know if your machine message is broken or what.  I'll keep trying to
reach you.

It's not an hour away though.  Not unless we are traveling like 140mph.
It's gonna be more like 2.5 hours.  I can miss the opening act though, as
long as some one saves us seats.

>>I also may actually (gods, construction zones, and schedules willing)
>>be getting there somewhat early.  If I do, I'll corner as many seats
>>as I can.
>
> Hmmm....
>
> Gardner?

Yws, yes.  Well, please do save us the seats Amy.

>>As far as I know, jg only bought me one ticket, so I don't have an
>>extra for you.  Anyone else?
>>
> Hmm...jg?

I think tickets were bought for me, you, Lynzie, and Jessyka.  I haven't
researched it recently though.  I assume that's still the case.  Hey, do we
still have tickets?

Gardner.

--
If I'm ever really drunk
it will be from drinking every drop of your soul

-Over The Rhine, "Grey Monologue"