Re: Sad State of Affairs

> delightful dear amy asks,
> > (Here's an OtR related question. what is the music that
> >has influenced them? When they go home at night what do they turn on their
> >steroes and sit back and listen to?)
>
> TOM WAITS!!!!     woo-hoo!
>
> i'm sure they have more than waits in their collection,  but that's all i
> can confirm.   and it makes me happy.

Yeah, we had an "OTR Fest" late last year and when we saw Bone Machine on
the video I surprised Zena by pulling it out of a Case Logic sleeve and
popping it in.  Her introduction to Tom Waits went swimmingly and we've had
rousing sing-a-long sessions of 'I Don't Want To Grow Up' on the gee-tar
since.

Did you read the latest MOJO?  Aaron?

jnf