Re: murmers after murder.

Jay talke:
> > sometimes i wish they'd throw in some big fat drum 'n bass,
>  > or scratching, or something more experimental.
>  ...> examples: Portishead,

Marquis-Mark talke:
>  It's funny, you mention that.  Shelly told me once that L&K were
>  contemplating doing a little experimentation in the Portishead vein...It
>  never happened--or so I gather.  Maybe it did and Linford is just
>  sitting on those tapes!!!  Exciting huh?!

really?! how long ago was that said?

i just *knew* it! darn! you know, i can almost hear it, too. i think they'd
be capable of doing an excellent job in that vein, with Karin's sultry voice,
lyrics, etc...
i also think they'd do an authentic job of it, too.

gifted, those folks.

whoever's closest to Linford, push him over so we can see the alleged fantasy
tapes - in truth, i yearn to hear them do something like that.

most of my recent listening has been in the electronics + female vox realm.
i remember when the electronics at hand couldn't communicate *nearly* the
expression or passion that non-electronic music has - but we're FAR beyond
that now, oh yes.

my other favorite example: Delerium's 'Karma' - with the vocals of Sarah
Maclachlan and Kristy Thirsk.
warm, expressive, and sensuous.

every man must have a dream...
mine is experiencing Over the Rhine as i hear what could be. not to always
use electronics, but sometimes. creatively. instinctively. deliciously.

Jay

NP: Tony Wakeford - Cupid & Death - 02 - Le-Lac-Noir.mp3

"the love and the suffering are one."
-Frederick Buechner
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^