Re: OtR@Brady's fri.4/23

"Alyssa Portwood" <aportwoo at slis_kent.edu> sez:
>Hello all!  Barring unforseen complications, us Kent folks will be
>enjoyin' OtR this Friday.  Who is coming?  Listee meeting?
>Raven-gal, you coming? (I shot a nice photo of you at Puck's
>handfasting :)

As much as I'd dearly love to see jg again, I'm gonna be headin' south to
catch Monk w/Brian Kelley.  I already saw the trio OTR twice last month, and I
wasn't thrilled.

>Nice to see actual OtR posts again, but I admit that I
>enjoyed those forays into politics.  *Intelligent* discussion of world
>events should be a part of this list.  Hope to see some of you soon,

Why not trek to Cincy?  ;-)  DREW & I are gonna be there.

Drew, we oughta have some sort of drink-buying program for these lovely listie
women.  Whaddya think?
--
NP: Rush - _Grace Under Pressure_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery