RE: MP's

Thanks and I won't publish a thing
Cary

-----Original Message-----
From:	Bob the Dancing Monkey [SMTP:djohnson at atlas_socsci.umn.edu]
Sent:	Monday, April 19, 1999 11:05 AM
To:	over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject:	Re: MP's

At 03:57 PM 4/19/99 +0000, you wrote:
>"Cary R. Enicks" <cary at serviceworld_com> sez:
>>Is there some place on the net where you guys are posting any MP3's of OtR
>or do I have to rip them myself?
>
>I've got a fairly robust mp3 site that listies can have access to, if they ask
>nicely, and say good things about my review.
>--

and a smaller site of stuff that I've bothered to rip or take from Chris'
excellent FTP site can still be found at:

http://160.94.235.245/mp3/otr

And once again, I encourage you not to publish this anywhere.

-Drew

[O] Drew Johnson - CLA - Office of Info Tech
[O] x5-4885 - http://lucix.cla.umn.edu/djohnson/
[O] djohnson at cla_umn.edu - ICQ: 10800645