Re: Murder

> Does anyone know what Karin is saying in the background during the
> song Murder?

it's in the liner notes of "Besides"

I don't have it in front of me, but it goes something like:  " inhale,
exhale, blackmail, set sail, dove tail, post bail"  etc., etc., etc...

I even think "read my braille" is in there somewhere.

Now, for a better question.

What is she saying in the background of Track 17 on the IRS TWHF.

Here are a few questions I would like answered--but no one has ever even
tried the few times I've mentioned it.

I'm talking track 17.  Everyone commonly refers to this as "Downfall"
but that's listed as track *16* in the notes, and on the disc itself.
Track 16 is really just Ric jammin' ala DNotYishly...

So, if everyone does commonly refer to track 17 as Downfall, then we
already know that Karin and Linford have admitted that there are no
words to this song--Just Karin making syllables--BUT!! there are audible
spoken words in the **background** of this song (track 17) and I cannot
make out what she's saying.  I've done everything short of asking
her--and truth be known, Linford is probably the only one who really
knows what he put in there...

And the search goes on for these answers...

Someone,
Anyone,
Bueller...

"Does anybody really want to grasp my hand and lift me to my feet?
 Does anybody really want to be the breeze that frightens off this
heat?"

Follow-Ups: References: