RE: Danger Over Kosovo

> Excuse me? What is wrong with all of us? Can we not discuss anything without
> getting personal, if not downright nasty? As anyone who knows me is aware, I
> do not have the world's most delicate language myself, but if I want to see
> it online, I have plenty of people to email it to me. Up until now, the Over
> the Rhine list has at least tended towards a certain amount of decorum.
> Between comments like the above and Kyle forgetting to act like the gentleman
> I know him to be, I'm fairly annoyed with some of what's come into my mailbox
> in the last few days.

 I'm backing you all the way Yz, baby!

I must pause to wonder though, seeing how this list is often a warped irror
of the Goth list, if the erstwhile subscribers are not in fact evil (or good
respectively) twins from a parallel universe.  I submit the theory that, in
this latest bout of emails, the "evil" universe, which is the Goth list, is
affecting control over, or at the very least influencing, it's counterparts
on this fair list.

The only problem with this supposition, is that as the sole members of both
lists present and whole in both of our forms, recognizable by the same name
no matter which list we are on, that would mean that you and I were the
center of this theoretical universe.

As I said, I can find not problem with this supposition.

Gardner.
--
"I have come to Earth to see UFO's."

Brian Gardner, "Twisted Quotes"