Re: [Re: gas out]

barkera at nsk-corp_com wrote:

>>I guess whatever your beliefs are, sometimes you simply have to adapt
until you can find a better situation.  As long as you intend to find more
economic transportation, that's acceptable.  Wasn't it Thoreau (or Emerson)
who wrote in Walden that even though he hadn't read some of the books lining
his shelves, the mere fact that he *intended* to read them gave him at least
a little credit?

Thoreau, my friend, Thoreau.  If you want to talk about someone who "adapted"
within his so-called "beliefs," then Thoreau is your man.  A wonderful writer
true, but a true eco-warrior, tree-hugging, revolutionist the man was not.

>>"I am not part of the problem.  I am a Republican"
     Dan Quayle

Damn, these are funny.  Did you make these up??

peace out, group!!

--dana--

who is proud to be a granola, tree-hugging, enviro-geek, green-loving,
"crunchy" girl
but who doesn't preach it, sista!!  (or entirely live the lifestyle)
so I guess I'm just like everyone else