Re: Monk...Monk...Monk

In a message dated 4/13/99 10:04:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dantemm at erinet_com writes:

> I like the fact that "Hush" is instrumental.. Cool stuff...

*pout*  haven't heard _hush_ since the duggy era.  it's been about a year.
can you believe it?

and for those happy brady going people...i found my ticket stub from that one
concert when i met mr. emery and jg and dearly beloved and duggy and stef and
denise and sexier than life jeff klaum (where is he anyway?).  it was
basically a year ago...saturday, april 25, 1998.  wow.  and then i'll be at
the show at bradys on friday the 23rd.  how fun.

hey, evan sperling?  you out there?  send me an e-mail or
something....haven't talked to you in forever, and i'm missing you and stuff.

talk to everyone later.

np:  _is there life after high school?_
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka